Saturday, September 23, 2006

Pictures of the house

so finally--i know you all have been anticipating my triumphant return to the blogger world, and here I am. Even though everyone now has moved on to the "My Space" stuff, but to those 2 or few faithfuls out there, i will now attempt to post pictures of my house.

here is the front view. our lot is long and narrow and a Charleston type home was the only option we had actually.













here is our view from the back porch.












there are Ashley's toys.














our view from our dock. not to shabby.












now i hope you all enjoy--sorry it took so long.

love to you.
mere

9 comments:

Shanta said...

I had almost deleted your bookmark. Welcome back to the land of the living! Mere- those are AMAZING pictures! I love your view. Congratulations on such a cool place. I know you and Ashley will love it. Homeownership is great. Lots of responsibility, but so much fun.

We miss you girl!

Meredith said...

julie-
just call me. Kelly and Trav will be here too. email me and i will give you my number

leslie said...

Mere - love the house. I mean, seriously.
Julie - thanks for the guilt trip. I already feel bad enough.

Unknown said...

MIRACLES DO HAPPEN.....I cannot believe my eyes- you finally posted. Those pics are fab- love the finished product after a year+ of house-building-drama-next-door-to-the-arsonist! Now we want some pics of that famous closet....

hejlyeah said...

Wow. You're still a blogger? That house is gorgeous girl. Luke just about fainted when I showed him that it was on water.

Katie said...

that house is amazing! oh my goodness!

SO glad you're posting again!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

i'm very jealous of that house. that will be my new summer vacation spot. :)

annalee said...

hello long-lost big sis! i stumbled across your blog... and love reading your updates! i also love your new home. so exciting! love, annalee
annaleemccord@yahoo.com

Terah said...

Mere! Your house looks amazing!! I just found your blog through a series of other blogs starting with Kate Martin's. Funny how there is this web on the web! Ha. I've been meaning to write and thank you for the card you sent my family when Tyler died. I appreciated your thoughtfulness, as did my family. I hope you guys are doing well. I'd love to talk sometime. My cell is the same as always...325-829-2579. I also have a semi-neglected blog: ottonline@blogspot.com. Blessings to you and Ashley!

Terah