Monday, April 05, 2010

First Easter

We had a great week getting ready for Charlie's first Easter! The days leading up to Sunday were filled with lots and lots of playing,,,and mommy making funny faces and noises,,,

I think mommy is so funny! (i may be the only one!)



Now let me figure this ring out,,,


Happy Easter! Mommy got me these rabbit ears that daddy would not let me wear to church, so this is all you get folks!




Uncle Whit and Aunt Ali came for the day...





Just resting outside with mommy after a long weekend! At least my mouth is not open in every picture! (Unless mommy did some editing..)



Coming soon,,,,another visit from Palmer and Lainey Hope this week! More pics to follow!








2 comments:

The Speck family said...

I especially love the bunny ears pic!!! Beautiful.

Audrey said...

He is getting so big! Love the bunny ears too!

Audrey