Friday, March 04, 2011

Crazy Kids and Crazy Winds!

Life with two young babies is,,,needless to say,,,crazy! But a good crazy. I have no idea how moms handle more than 2,,but I have a new respect for mothers everywhere. Charlie is crawling everywhere and so things have gotten hectic at our house. And he loves to push buttons or anything resembling a button. For instance--William's nose. This looks like a button to Charlie so he is constantly pushing it:)

Charlie also likes to give kisses--with his head--


Guess what Charlie is doing--watching tv. I know you all think I let my kids watch too much tv, but a little bit here and there to provide mommy with a few moments peace is fine with me!

My sweet William,,little touch and go there for awhile,,but he gets sweeter everyday!



Ashley's 33rd birthday..


Last Thursday a tornado,,or really strong winds, came through our neighborhood. It destroyed our dock and patio furniture. It all happened so fast, and it really did sound like a freight train. We had just enough time to go grab the boys from their beds and get down to the closet. Then the power goes out. Then Charlie throws up all over Ashley. Then Ashley starts to gag due to the throw up. Then Ashley asks me to help with the throw up, but I cant cause it is pitch black. Nevertheless, we survived the night. It was a long night:)


Charlie is starting to walk, sort of!

My cousin Courtney and her hubby Garrett came up from Memphis to meet William ! They brought their precious baby girl Coco...

She is such a cutie!!!

Charlie playing "Where's Charlie?"


My very own Prince William:)


















3 comments:

courtney said...

mere! those pics are precious! we loved seeing you guys; both of your boys are so precious! i know, i can't believe i've joined the blogging world. i don't even know what i'm doing.
xoxo,
ko

Lauren said...

the first pic of charlie and williams nose will go in their high school annual when they graduate. Adorable. I had no idea about the storm and dock! im so sorry! The story in the dark is classic though-

The Speck family said...

Love your new blog background.....and these pics are scrumptious!!! I cannot wait to kiss William's cheeks~ one day, one day, one day :)