Monday, November 07, 2011

Fun Fall Days

Today was an absolute gorgeous day outside, so I had the boys on the porch in their respective walkers for as long as possible! Here is Prince Wills-almost 1 year old!




Charlie playing with Nana...

He has a total fascination with his belly button--and everyone else's!

I was gonna do the caption for the picture as a reference to Titanic, but then William's belly hanging over his pants distracted me!:)

We had a garage sale at my parents house with their neighbors--The Rosinbums and Hinson's. So fun to hang out with them all day! We had some good people traffic, but it was more fun to sit by the campfire and roast hot dogs and marshmallows!




I love that William drinks from this cup--what I wouldn't give for Charlie to do the same!


Busted dad. Put the marshmallow down.


I just love William's little booty!








Ash did a fantastic job of carving the pumpkin--the boys thought so too!



My little monkey and giraffe for Halloween!







1 comment:

The Speck family said...

Oh my goodness, these pics of the boys are just about killing me- I have got to see them soon!!!!! Please kiss all their cheeks for me until I can get there...