Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011 was a little anticlimatic for us at the Clayton household.
Within the first 10 minutes, Charlie opened a present threw it across the room, it hit me in the face leading to a spanking, and William crying in the background. Ah! Can you just picture the Christmas spirit? :) The day got better, thankfully!

William loved the box, and not the $19.99 toy inside. Perfect.
Noah and the Ark. Charlie's hero!


My little strummer boy!
We went over to Nana and Papa's house first...







And then to my parents, but we were gonna wait for all the cousins and aunts and uncles to do more Christmas~



Randy, Kim, Palmer, and Lainey Hope came into town first...
such a doll...

Palmer jumped into Poppers arms,,,never too old for that!

Uncle Trav, Kelly, Bennett, and Jackson came soon after,,and the party began!


sweet Jackson...



LH got a new dress coat from Grana and Popper...

I got a Keurig coffee maker and so dad and Papa loaded me up with coffee:)

Davy! Davy Crockett! King of the wild frontier!!


Cousin Coco came to visit too--she was hysterical!

















Gran, Julia, and Charlie

William and Jackson would shut this door leading into mom's kitchen, and then cry for us to open it,,,only for them to slam it again. This game got old quickly.

Bennett and LH looking at B's new toy!




Our shared therapist for Bennett and Charlie--Kelly came by to see Bennett~
I love this. This just shows the generations playing with IPads,,,










Bonnie and Clyde:)
Palmer and I went on an adventure hike in my parents woods, and came back for some tea and smores!








Sweet cousins
Trouble cousins



Such a blessed time together! We were all chasing kids around for 5 days, but it was so worth it! We had so much fun!

1 comment:

Ali C. said...

Love all the pics, Mere!! I feel like we saw you on Christmas now. :) Makes me happy...