Thursday, June 07, 2012

Here are some AMAZING pictures our friend, Danielle Rothman, took at our house the other day.  We turned our front porch into a sunroom, and so I added some new frames.  I was wanting some cool new pictures for the room, and asked her to come take some.  I was a little worried at first that William wouldn't cooperate, but his pictures were fantastic!  And of course, Charlie was "Charming Charlie!"
I love this first picture of Charlie because its the modern version of "Goodnight Moon",,,and my goodness does Charlie LOVE his IPad!!   Enjoy!!



















3 comments:

Lauren said...

SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! These should be like on the cover of a parenting magazine. You and your boys are so beautiful! Hope to see you soon... we may be making a trek this summer?? I'll let you know. Love you!

TashaClaytonCalvert said...

These are absolutely beautiful!!! You look so skinny Meredith!!! The boys are precious beyond belief!! And even that cousin of mine you are married to looks pretty handsome:-)) Hope you have some space on your wall for these...they are great!!!!

The Speck family said...

Those pics are GORG-GORG-GORGEOUS.....I hope you have framed all of them :)