Thursday, August 29, 2013

Last post as a family of 4!

I decided to update one more time before baby Davis arrives tomorrow and life is officially CRAZY! The boys are so excited for Davis to join the family that they often go to the front door to see if he is there!



Our last boat ride as a family of 4!


 My newest nephew Asher! He is such a cutie pie! Congrats to Whitney, Ali, and Emerson!


 William LOVES the pool!
 This teddy bear was given to me by dad when I was a little girl...William loves it now! Just so you know...the bear's name is Freddy! :)
 We took the boys to the Wilson County Fair--the highlight for Charlie was the petting zoo and riding Pete the Pony...and William loved riding the motorcycles and cars again..and again.. and again!:)







 Popper and William..trying to figure out what to do next with the yard...
 Starting Charlie on some good Tennessee Football history...

  William and his star he made at Mothers Day Out...


 We took Charlie down to Vanderbilt and had to get an EMG done..this is where they test his muscles and nerve conduction. It was not a fun afternoon, but Charlie did awesome and was super brave. The results came back really good too! 



 William at his first day of Mothers Day Out...

 William using my belly as an armrest...it almost gave me a complex!
 Ash was trying to give William a golf lesson, but William soon was over the lesson and just wanted to throw the golf balls!
 The Discovery Center in Murfressboro..




 OK...a couple things to explain here...this is the Tornado Alley. A simulation that supposedly has 78 mph winds when you pay $2 and close the door. William was all for it until it started...I know it seems mean but I could not stop laughing and taking pictures. His shirt his wet from the water tower he was playing in earlier! He was all smiles a few minutes later at Chick-Fil-A...just for the record.
So next time I post, there will be a 3rd Clayton boy! We are so excited to love and hold our little Stephen Davis!!! My posts may start coming at 3 am when I am awake! :)

No comments: