Saturday, February 25, 2006

Vacation in Colorado

so we are at the end of our snowboarding vacation and it has been uneventful as far as injuries go. some bumps and bruises are about it, so you can all let out a sigh of relief.

here are some pics of the week:


this is me snowboarding with my trusty helmet. safety first!











ash and I at lunch in the warming house



after a long day, its good to just sit and take in the view.


me and Ash

sometimes i still have trouble getting off the lift and have to hold on to him for dear life!

ok, tomorrow we come back home. it has been a fabulous vacation! no broken bones this time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a cute snow-boarder Mere! I am very thankful there were no broken backs this year..........can't wait to hear all about it!

Unknown said...

P.S. My entire (stressful) dream last night was me coming to your wedding, getting to the church, and realizing I didn't have my shoes 30 minutes before the ceremony began! I then went to a hunting store to try to find black strappy shoes, but couldn't find them there, so I then ended up going to your apt and Ashley was there so he picked out black boots (with fur) for me to wear with the black strapless bridesmaid dress- RANDOM, I know!

leslie said...

Mere - you look like a professional on that snowboard!!! Next time ya'll go to CO - me and James want to come. How funny would that be? James on a snow board.... I am about to pee in my pants already.
I'm glad there are no broken bones!
I miss you!
Kel- that is the funniest dream! A hunting store?!