Sunday, June 14, 2009

3 more weeks:)

The time is near....

My due date is in three weeks and I am counting down the seconds! The time for being cute is over, now I am having a hard time working and sleeping. My one cup of coffee I have a day has been cut because I think that makes me sick. And I am getting to the point to where when I brush my teeth I tend to gag some. I didnt believe that when other girls told me that and I thought that would never happen to me since I am a dental hygienist. But, alas, it has happened to me.

I have had two amazing baby showers, one at Kelly's house and the other at Keeley's.
The hostesses here are my sister in laws Kim and Kelly, my cousin Courtney, my oldest buddy Kandace, and dear friend from church Melissa.

After the shower we had some good family time with the kids,,,here they are






These two pics were so stinkin funny because its hard to get three kids to look at you and smile somewhat. So when Lainey Hope gave this adorable smile, it was like the papparazzi in my house. Kim, Kelly, and I were snapping pictures like crazy!! BUt it was well worth it,,I mean,, look at those three!!

here is Palmer, who at first glance seems to be quite an introverted child, but dont worry. LIke father like son:)





This was the shower Keeley and Mrs. Linda had for me. It involves all the high school friends and we sit and tell the same stories over and over and over and over again:) But its the best!


So Ash and I worked on the nursery for a couple of hours last night, just trying to get things sort of ready:) I have been to BabiesRUs at least a thousand times, and still have no idea what we are doing! I guess we will figure it out sooner or later:)

Just a quick sidenote to all of you who have adorable blogs, i.e. Audrey, Keeley, Missy,,,I have no idea how you guys make your blogs so stinkin cute but I applaud you. I have a hard time trying to just make mine legible:) Maybe one day,, ,,,

ok, so here is a cheesy pic of me on the lake,,, I apologize:)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Meredith, I found your blog through Missy's. You look great and I know you must be ready for Charlie to arrive. Take care of yourself!
Sarah Jenkins (Steven & Carson too)

Stacey said...

You look too cute! Won't be long now! Good luck

Missy said...

That picture is so cute not cheesy:) I love reading your blog it is so cute and funny! Not much longer now:)

The Speck family said...

Um hello....why have I not seen that beautiful preggo pic on the lake??!?!?! I can't believe that he will be here in just a few short days...yay, yay, yay! KJS

Keeley White said...

Not much longer! Is that a picture of you on the lake in front of the slip that Ashley bought that you absolutely love:-)!!!!
I cannot get over how much Palmer looks like Randy.

Terah said...

You are adorable! I love the picture by the lake, and that red dress you wore to your shower is hot! Can't wait to see pics of your little man. You are going to love being a mom so much. What a fun time for you!