Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Last note,,,

so a real quick post,,,

We are going in tonight at midnight to start this whole adventure. I have spent the day cleaning every single thing in my house-sometimes twice. I got a pedicure yesterday so at least my feet will look great for our first meeting in awhile:)

Ash and I went to dinner last night at Eastland Cafe and ordered everything on the menu. Seriously-it was embarrassing. I cant eat past four today so I figured to pack it all in while I can. Of course it meant a few bites of everything, but still the waiter very graciously kept bringing me food. I felt like Jaba the Hut from Star Wars.

During the cleaning portion of the day, I have jammed out to Michael Jackson. I know he has made some bad personal choices, but who hasnt? Also, its also part of our childhood that has left too. I can remember being scared to death watching the "Thriller" video. We werent allowed to watch it, but when mom would leave Randy would turn on MTV and we would watch videos. (Sorry Randy,,its confession time:) But that particular video would literally scare me to death. Anybody else scared as a child from that video?

oh well, i have some more things to do before heading up to the hospital. Thank you to everyone for your encouragement--I truly appreciate this. And yes Audrey and Kristen--surely it cant be worse than 8,6,4, 2's right? :)) We'll see...

And congrats to you Sarah-I am so sad I will miss your wedding to Nick but I cant wait to see pictures! You are going to be the most beautiful bride ever:) Love to you!!

Next time I blog, I will be a mom:) WEIRD!!

1 comment:

The Speck family said...

Charlie is here!!! He was delivered via c section a little after 11 pm on Wed night, so more details and pics will hopefully follow Thursday morning after we are able to visit them and snap some pics....praising God for this little miracle! KJS