Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Bennett!

Happy Happy Birthday to our sweet nephew/cousin Bennett!!! He turned 2 last Thursday and we had a birthday party for him at Trav & Kelly's house Saturday. He has come a long way in 2 years, but we know God is faithful and he will continue to watch over our sweet one.


Charlie and Bennett--Two WILD AND CRAZY GUYS!! :)






Trav and Kelly's brother --Chris




So shortly after this photo of dad was taken, he got up to take some glasses inside. Only he failed to acutally open the glass sliding door so WHAMO! Smacked right into the door,,,we all held our breaths to make sure he wasnt going to fall backwards or anything,,then all burst out laughing! Love you dad!



In this picture I totally look preggers,,,but trust me I am not. Very blousy top!


Today after church I made Charlie take this pic with me in a sweet outfit his dad hates!


Our 4th anniversay was Thursday too,,,Bennetts birthday! Here Charlie is crying again:)








Dont you just want to kiss all on those cheeks? So he is happy too,,,he doesnt cry all the time! I do have a question for all you moms,,,I am trying to get him to take a bottle and so far its not going well. Just one bottle every other day, so if anyone has any tips let me know!

4 comments:

The Speck family said...

Oh my cuteness...Charlie is such a doll. Thanks for coming over to celebrate with us! Have we checked to see if your dad has a concusion?!?!?

Stacey said...

Just keep trying the bottle.Kinley took it once but the other had nothing to do with it. Also try letting someone else give it to him. If he knows your giving it to him he may just wait for the other. Kelvey always did better if someone else gave it to her. Charlie is so cute. How is sleeping coming?

Sarah said...

Charlie is getting big already! I agree with what Stacey said about trying to let someone else give him a bottle at first. Carson never really would take one from me either!

Shanta said...

Congrats Mere! Charlie is super cute! I think if he's super hungry he might go for it... dab a little of the milk in his mouth so he knows it's not just as paci. You look great by the way- motherhood suits you dear!