Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Florida 2010

We just got home from a wonderful family vacation in St. George's Island, FL! Mom and dad did a great job of getting us this house that had its own pool and very short walk to the beach. The beach was pretty secluded, so it was nice to be able to read without someone pelting you in the head with a football.(this was my experience in panama city) MOm told us it was pretty secluded, and so there was not alot to do. But we rented to some bikes and rode up and down the island, played in the pool, played games (which dad cheated at every time!), and just relaxed! It was such a great week, and I am so thankful we got to spend it with eachother.

Let me warn you,,,I got a new camera before we left and I went a teensy bit overboard with my 353 pictures I took. I just put some of my favorites on here,,,and I apologize to the family if i was obnoxious:)

This was our beautiful home,,,
this was the view from the back porch,,,



this took me like 100 pictures to finally get!



so cute huh?







When Aunt Kelly got there, the boys were completely enamored with her story time! I think most of the adults were too!















I couldnt get enough pics of Trav and Bennett,,,or Ash and Charlie!








Bubbles were fascinating!







We decided to ride our bikes in the sand cause we saw some kids do it. Have you done that before? It is so hard!!! After 20 feet I was like,,,"I'm done!"




My little man..

Grana and Popper on our annual "Spaghetti night"


sweetest picture!!









Thank you for a wonderful week mom and dad!!








































3 comments:

Audrey said...

Love the pic of Charlie and Bennet!

Audrey

leslie said...

So fun. Charlie's face in the one with the bubbles cracks me up. I for sure laughed out loud. He is totally mesmerized!

The Speck family said...

Your camera completely rocks this world, as well as the two cute baby boy models~ thanks for the recap :)!