Friday, July 09, 2010

Charlie's 1st Birthday

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY CHARLIE!
We cannot believe how fast a year goes by, but are so thankful for every second we have had with our little man. He is really such a sweet baby, which I guess means his little brother coming in November is gonna be a nightmare! :) Here are some pics from the birthday party...We missed my brothers but enjoyed spending time with Ashley's side of the family..
Good birthday morning! What time is the party?




Uncle Whit and Aunt Ali,,,,too stinkin cute


Uncle Charlton and Aunt Jennifer--next time we see them baby Hali will finally be here!



The 3 Pregnant ladies,,,yes Ali is preggo!!! We are so excited!
So many cousins! Ashley and Sharon went from 0-4 grandkids in 2 years! Charlie already loves golfing outfits,,,great.


can we say--"overstimulation?"


Popper always makes funny faces and noises!

No shortage of love between these two grandmothers!


Love my Nana and Papa!

Three handsome Clayton men,,all daddies!



mom just had another foot surgery the day before the party,,yes folks,,,that makes 3 surgeries in three summers. How many feet does this lady have?


Good looking family!


Some girls at work asked me what my theme was for his party. Theme? Oh great. I didnt even think of a theme! I have pregnancy brains right now and so I never thought to do a theme. Hopefully Charlie can forgive me, but next year the theme will be amazing! :)

Charlie didn't dive into the cake as we hoped,,but he explored it with his hands..






Thanks to everyone for coming for our precious Charlies 1st birthday!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

So sweet! Love the cake!

Audrey

Kristin said...

Looks like Charlie had a great party and got lots of fun toys! Congrats on boy #2!