Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Blondes really do have more fun,,,

OK, I did it. Finally.

I colored my hair brown/red. I am no longer a blond. It happened Friday and some friends of ours called it "spicy hair." Not quite sure, but I think there is a compliment in there somewhere. BUt, and no offense to all my homegirls with the brown and red hair (Leslie, thats you and only you!), but I think i have been feeling sad these past few days. I dont know if it is the dye, or the whole persona. I just cant get into it. Of course Cilla, with her ever-loving comments said "Your hair doesnt know what color it is!") thanks mom. #1 supporter of everything i do.

I think i am depressed because I miss the blond Mere. I have tried to be more serious, more funky, more trendy with this new hair, but I just cant get into it. I have lost my edge, my wit, and my euphora.

So, i have made the decision after watching the Golden Globes last night and seeing Reese Witherspoon looking ever so fabulous, that I want to go back to my "natural" color. As my lovely sister in law told me--"I love your blond highlights!" Some are still el naturel, but again, there was a compliment in there somewhere. Seriously, I think Kel was telling me the blond Mere is what we are all used too, so why mess with perfection? :)))))) (see, the humor is starting to come back!)

ok, done deal. Thursday is D-DAY for my hair. I am going back to blond!!! yea!!! I feel better all ready!

thanks for the pep talk everyone. sorry i stink at writing blogs. i get carpal tunnel syndrome from digging into peoples mouths everyday.

peace in the middle east.

4 comments:

leslie said...

You better email me a picture before you go back to your old ways! I bet it looks really cute!!
And your blog is hilarious. You need to update more often!

Unknown said...

Seriously, we all need to see a pic of "spicy Mere" before you return back to "blonde Mere"! I totally dug a hole last night in our conversation.......but you know I love you- spicy or blonde!

Shanta said...

I want to see pictures! I can't even imagine you like that.. except for the spicy part :)

Terah said...

you are hiliarious. I miss you!