Sunday, January 20, 2008

Back in Colorado....

Here I am in Beaver Creek, Colorado for another family vacation with Ashley. We love to come up here and do some serious snowboarding for a week. This hopefully will be an injury free week since 2 years ago I was laid up with a compression fracture! Maybe this year I will get the nerve to do some jumping or some rails. I went through a tee-pee last year after several collisions into the tee-pee. It is always encouraging to sit and watch little 3 year olds on skis go through the tee-pee like it was nothing. Anyways, I digress...

Last week before I left I took a kickboxing class. This is like five steps up from Tae-Bo for sure. I took this class with a teacher who is just starting out so it is only me. I told him I was athletic and that he didn't need to take it easy on me. Well, he didn't and I almost died! I could barely work the next day! I did however feel like the "Million Dollar Baby" in her opening training scenes. I have gloves and am totally pounding on this guy. It was awesome! I will keep you updated cause I may join the cagefighting or something!:)

1 comment:

leslie said...

I'm so jealous that you are on vacation! I literally haven't left my house in like a month.

You just tell those 3 year olds that are going through the tee-pee that they better watch out, b/c you're a kickboxer.

Praying for no injuries....