Monday, December 01, 2008

Under Construction

ok. I know everyone thinks I have completely dropped off the face of the earth, but the truth is that I am still here. Thankfully. I will be starting my blog back up here pretty soon, but I need some new renovations to it. Kind of like the wall paper in my parents bathroom....mauve and green flowers. UPGRADE!! So i need to redo everything here, and especially rename my blog cause "Merediths Melodrama" is just ridiculous. Since when am I dramatic? :))))

Please Stay tuned!!!!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Can't wait to see what comes next! I really enjoyed seeing you at Ti's B-Day party.

The Speck family said...

Praise the Lord~ you are back! Love you much......KJS

Stacey said...

Glad you're back if only I could get back into it we will be doing great.

Shanta said...

Can't wait to hear new stories!