Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jello-Legs


SO....I havent posted in awhile because our computer crashed. Yes. Crashed. Gone. Lost lots and lots of pictures. I got that horrible pit in my stomach,,,oh yeah,,,Ash lost some business stuff too but i lost PICTURES!!! Women know how important pictures are, and so this loss was a devastating one. Other than that,,,here are some new pics of my Charlie.

We went to Memphis not too long ago to see grandparents and cousins. Here Charlie is with Gran watching Baby Einstein. No,,,kidding. Next best thing---FOX NEWS.

here with Nana and Gran...



We have started this week of working on tummy time for real. Earlier I would do it and he would cry,,,so I held him instead. :)





Reading MOO, BAA, LA LA LA



So, yesterday we went for a walk. I am trying to get him used to the Baby Bjorn so I plopped him in there. He whined for a bit as I talked to him on our walk around our street which is 1.4 miles long. Why is it that when you talk to babies you add a "W" to most words? For example,,,"how is my widdle boy today?" Anyway,,,so towards the end of our walk I looked at him and he was asleep. I didnt want to wake the sleeping dragon so I decided to walk some more. Take another lap,,,get some fresh air. An HOUR later,,,I was about to pass out. I decided to chance it and go inside mainly because I was worried my jello legs were going to give out any minute. I quietly opened the door,,,those blue eyes pop open,,,,and this is what happened:


The sleeping dragon woke up. Obviously. So we took our baths(because mommy smelled horrid from walking ten miles) and here he is all smiles again,,,

Then we decided to eat a snack.

Here he is looking at a ceiling fan, They always make him laugh. Whoever invented ceiling fans,,bless you.

Mommy is now off to ice my knees. :)

4 comments:

The Speck family said...

So sorry about your computer crashing~ that is horrible. I miss our little Charlie bunns so much and can't wait to see him! The pic of Gran holding him is really, really sweet.

Audrey said...

Sounds like things are going well! He is so cute! I love the outfit with his name and the C on it. Good idea for my boys.

Audrey

Missy said...

He is so cute!! Loosing pictures---NO FUN!!!

KCoffman said...

Ok I have got to say I love reading your blogs you are so much better the I am !!! Charlie is just to freakin cute always got that big smile !! OOOO and about the pictures that really sucks that happen to us and we got one of our friends to recover all of our pic and some more stuff !!