Monday, November 29, 2010

First photo

Precious Will during the day,,,all day,,,then at night he is wondering where the party is:)
Charlie playing "Where's Charlie?"
There he is!



Charlie looks a little concerned here,,,maybe even mad:)

So I wanted to document the first picture of the boys together. In my mind, Charlie would be giggling loudly as held his brother with both hands close to him, and maybe even gave him a kiss or two. This is what happened in reality..

At this point Charlie has already pushed William twice...

This is as good as it gets right here folks! Charlie looks like amazon baby compared to Will!

We went to our first family dinner to a local Mexican place. I had to show some serious attention to Charlie just to get back on his good side!


Maybe soon I can get another picture of the boys,,maybe:)











4 comments:

Audrey said...

He is precious!Love Charlie's expressions.

Audrey

Kristin said...

Congrats Mere! William is precious! Just wait until you have two that are mobile-it'll be almost impossible to get a good pic of them! :)

jaymie said...

congrats on little brother!!! I enjoy keeping up with your blog. funny story...... I was cleaning out some of my clothes the other day and ran across the EOX shorts you passed down to me. They served me well so I am giving them to some girls that grew up at our church and are now siggies!! Haha!! Hopefully they can win some championships in them too!! :) Not that I'm a pro, but my favorite advice to give new moms of 2 is this: It aint gotta be pretty!!! Embrace the craziness because thats what it is!! Who says it has to be smooth and effortless??!!! However, if you figure out how to do 2 young kids and keep things pretty and smooth..LET ME KNOW!!!!

The Speck family said...

Oh those two boys are just scrumptious! I miss them both too much :(.