Sunday, November 07, 2010

Halloween

So this is just a collection of recent pictures we have taken over the past month or so. Just a few more days and then William is with us,,,so there will probably be a delay in my postings, but you understand right? :)

Here is daddy and Charlie,,we went out to eat on the lake



Daddy and Charlie with Boomer



My sweet friend Nadia came to visit from Texas! We had a fun weekend of coffee, muffins, and lots of shopping! (well--she had fun shopping. I literally am busting out of sweat pants at this point:)


Downtown Franklin


My sweet friend Becky gave Charlie this giraffe--he LOVES it!

Charlie was a lion for Halloween--he truly loves lions. I was utterly shocked he kept this costume on as long as he did, but he was sweating underneath it all! Bless his heart!




Charlie cant believe a grown up looks even more silly than he does!


On a hayride with church friends

I never get tired of taking pictures of my men,,,


Our sweet cousin Jackson was born November 2! We are so excited for Travis, Kelly, and Bennett and cannot wait to meet him!
Maybe my next post will be pictures of William? Surely I can get one more post in there before that!! Surely!! :))













2 comments:

Kristin said...

Good luck girl! Can't wait to see pics of William!

The Speck family said...

I absolutely love these pics of Charlie- I. MISS. HIM.

Bring on William!!! I am ready to have someone to talk to at 1 am, 2 am, 3 am, 4 am, 5 am, 6 am.....