Saturday, November 27, 2010

Welcome William,,,,

Welcome to this crazy world William Thomas Clayton! Our newest baby boy is only 8 days old today, and so we are right in the middle of newborn phase! Sleepless nights await us every night,,so I am really looking forward to that part of the phase to be over. Will sleeps all the time except at night time. Typical. For all you lucky moms who's babies slept through the night since day one,,,I salute you (and secretly dislike you:) So here are some pictures from our stay at Baptist Hospital on November 19, 2010.


We love Dr. Trabue!




Charlie is still not sure of William yet, and everytime Will cries then Charlie does too! So, that drives mommy a teeny bit crazy!


Cindy and Hailey coming to visit...

Kandace too,,who also has a teeny tot at home,,

And I cant complain about my two cause Keeley has her hands full with 3!




Simply the best feeling ever..


Thanksgiving day was a quiet one at mom and dad's, but that was fine with me! Charlie cant understand why Boomer doesnt want his puppy!

isn't he precious?





Hopefully this blog entry made sense because I am simply delirious while writing this post. If there are major spelling errors, I apologize mom:)
Next post will include a picture of the boys together! (cross your fingers)















1 comment:

The Speck family said...

I somehow missed this post! Love it, love it......Will is gorgeous.