Saturday, September 24, 2005

it's the end of the world!

does anyone feel like the Lord is coming back soon? With all the terrible things that have been happening lately, (both hurricanes, the bus explosion, trains colliding, and of course the war) I just feel like this is the beginning of the end. These are scary times my friends. Thank goodness we have a loving Father who watches over us and protects us. I feel sad for those who have nothing to believe in.

Well, on a lighter note, I chopped my hair. No, I did not color it. Cilla would have keeled over, and so I decided to wait a little while longer. For those of you who knew me in college, it is that short if not shorter. It is "chic", or whatever my father-in-law said. Ash loves it. He loves having a "short haired wife." That makes me sound like a breed of wives. Great.

Back to the end of the world, I also know it is coming to an end because I find myself cheering for Georgia and cooking more frequently. Two things I thought I would never do. But, my blood runs orange still, and when the Bulldogs play the Vols, I will be wearing my orange. We ate mexican tonight, and my tummy is feeling a little upset (if you know what i mean!)

ok--enough for me. I hope you all have a blessed Sunday!

until next time, I'm out like a fat kid in dodgeball!

mere

2 comments:

Ronald said...

I just checked out your blog and I think it is great. Please take a moment to check out my work from home business website.

leslie said...

Mere...
1. you need to turn on your word verification so these idiots stop posting advertisments on your blog!
2. I can't wait to see your hair
3. Sometimes guys just don't know what they're saying. Ash saying he likes having a "short-haired" wife, while that made me laugh, is just his way of saying you look BEAUTIFUL!
4. I have been thinking the same thing about all of the disasters going on. What is Gods plan in all of this? All I know is that I long to be near Him more and more each day!
5. Rooting for Georgia? Come ON Mere.
6. I know all too well about your "tummy" issues. Good luck with that.
7. I MISS YOU!!! It was good talking to you yesterday.
8. This is the longest comment eva.
9. Somehow,since I have a list of 8 things so far, I feel the need to go to 10.
10. Allrighty then! Love you almost as much as mint chocolate chip ice cream.