Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Target- the worlds greatest store.

ok- why is Target so fabulous? can i get a whomp-whomp from all my peeps? Target is the worlds greatest store. I cannot go in there and not spend $50 smackers. Like Leslie, I will give you a rundown on what I bought from there, but none of which I needed.

I intended to go to buy a small fan for Ash's side of the bed. Poor guy has enormous sweat glands and the slightest degree below 68 sets his glands in a fury. Target, however, was out of the small fans. They said it was a seasonal item. Huh, go figure. Ash is screwed then, He is hot 365 days a year!!! yea!!!!! what a hottie. yummy.

so, since i was already there, i decided to get a few more things. I went to the picture frame aisle and got 3 frames. one i needed for my mothers birthday, one to frame my invitation because the one from my dads loser friends looks ridiculous, and one just in case. Just in case what you ask? I dunno. just in case. back off. :)

after that, i went to the scrapbooking aisle and immediately felt overwhelmed. there is so much variety to a scrapbook. i bought a plain album to put together pics of us from the dating days.

then i went to the beauty aisle for my new favorite line of products. the DOVE aisle. i bought body wash, hairspray, and soap. the hairspray smells soooo good!! i have to buy soap because i need to because my husband is a Wookie. not many knew this, but he is an actual wookie. he is the hairiest man, and the hairs on the soap are more than i can bear. so, we each have our own.

i topped it off with the greatest item ever-HARIBO gummi bears that were on CLEARANCE! the best 75 cents i ever spent.

so, $65 dollars later, actually $17 because of gift cards, i left Target without the item I went in for, but left with things that were necessary!!

thank you Target, see you soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You and your picture frames..........I agree that Dove products rock, but I prefer sour patch kids to gummi bears! I've got to see the framed invitation from Chauncy and Sisk- is it really that bad?

Shanta said...

Anything from a "Chauncy" has to be bad. Don't you love wedding gift cards? It's Christmas all year round. But what am I supposed to do with one from Sears?

leslie said...

Girl, everytime we call each other one of us is in Target. I could live there. Gift cards are the best. We should have registered for JUST THOSE when we got married.
The separate bars of soap just make me laugh. Do you not use shower gel?
It was good talking to you this morning! However, I don't want to hear one more peep about you not blogging anymore. Yours cracks me up.