Tuesday, September 20, 2005

What's the deal with blogs?

Well, after reading several other blogs, I have come to the conclusion that this whole blog thing is a cheap therapist who is fabulous because she doesn't tell you what you are doing wrong! So, I have now officially joined the "Blog Bandwagon." i feel like Carrie on "Sex and the City"

I am on my lunch break, and so this will be short. My sister in law, Kelly, has intrigued me into this new world. Kelly claims to be unhip, but she really is quite into the times. She was the first to introduce "Reefs" into the ACU world. Now, the blogs,,,when will it end?

There are tons of subjects I could write about, but I will go day by day.

My latest is cutting my hair. Not a big deal, but I want to cut and color it auburn brown. Cilla, my ever-present voice in the back of my head, is begging me not to cut it. Frankly, that makes me want to cut it more! Tune in for more details,,,

Well, time to go back to the world of incisors, bicuspids, and molars. "Drill, fill, and bill--Heavy on the third." This is a stupid saying from one of my dad's loser referee buddies. Idiot.

Today is my one-month anniversary with young Ashley. He is a hottie. One down, too many to count to go.

Hope you all have a blessed day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am soooo not hip- you know that.......we still don't even have a DVD player. Welcome to the world of blogs!

Unknown said...

And my favorite quote, "Cilla, the ever present voice in the back of my head......." too funny. Send me a pic of your new haircut!