Saturday, October 15, 2005

Skip all signs pointing to Elizabethtown

I should have known when i saw that Tom Cruise was one of the producers of this film.
"Cuckoo. cuckoo. cuckoo." (this is what i think of Tom.)

Ash and I saw this movie today and i was really excited about it. First of all, i love Orlando Bloom because he is Legolas from Lord of the Rings, and I fully support him in all he does. Kirsten Dunst is great, despite the fact her teeth are a bit annoying to me, but those teeth also give her character. The film was "painful to watch" as my older brother said to me. I laughed one time during the movie, but that was when Ash spilled his drink because he forgot to turn his cell phone off and it rang outloud and people "sssshhhhhhed" him. that was funny.

the soundtrack however is really good. lots of good songs. classic songs. speaking of songs, i have a job to help out my brother and his wife to put together a mixed cd of songs from 1996 for their class reunion next year. so, for all of you graduates from the class of 1996, send me your favorite song so i can put that in the cd.

well, one more thing about the movie. another funny point was when Ash had to take out his partial/retainer with a tooth in order to eat his cinnamon pretzel and so his retainer was sitting strategically on his knee. i look over and it looks like part of a Halloween costume, but soon it goes back into his mouth. All of my entertainment for the day came from him.

At least I dont have to pay 8.50 for that entertainment.

3 comments:

leslie said...

Hey - if you go to musicoutfitters.com and type in the year (1996), it will pull up the top 100 songs of that year.
Pretty cool!
I miss you! Thanks for helping me stay awake on the road last night!

Unknown said...

TOTAL ECLPISE OF THE HEART! "Once upon a time I was falling in love, now I'm only falling apart......there's nothing I can do, a total eclipse of the heart..." That sums up my senior year in 1996, but I am trying to think of more songs for you.......

leslie said...

I think it's time for another post!!!